Recent games mispurchases:
- Animal Crossing (Switch). Cute, but I’m not playing - no idea why. It’s kind of like playing around with no purpose.
- Control (PS4): Too scary.
- Devil May Cry 5 (PS4): Definitely cool, only 10 minutes played.
- Judgment (PS4): Actually very strong, also cool story, but unfortunately only bought as a stopgap and therefore not played very much.
- Life is Strange 2 (PS4): Since I love the two predecessors, I had to have the game. So far unfortunately untouched.
- GRID Autosport (Switch): I really wanted a good racing game for the Switch. This is it! Unfortunately only 15 minutes played.
- Prey (PS4): Only bought because it was on sale. Hardly played.
And so on. 😢 🎮